Anti Wrinkle Treatment
We Do Aesthetics’ anti-wrinkle treatment is a small injection in to the muscles in your face using a very fine needle.
Small doses of the anti-wrinkle treatment are injected into the treatment area to relax the muscles and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving your skin a more youthful look.
The side effects of this treatment are minimal. Some patients may experience mild bruising around the injection site, but generally patients can resume normal activity immediately after the toxin treatment.
The effects can last for 6–12 months, depending on the treatment and the client.
The most frequent areas for treatment are:
• Frown lines, also called glabellar lines or “elevens”
• Wrinkles around the eyes, (crow’s feet)
• Horizontal creases in the forehead
• Lines at the corners of the mouth
*An initial consultation for anti-wrinkle treatments is required before a treatment can be booked to assess medical suitability, as this treatment requires a prescription drug.*
There are as always, some circumstances where anti-wrinkle injections are not recommended, including:
• Clients with a skin infection
• Clients who are unwell in any way
• Clients who have a neuromuscular condition (e.g. myasthenia gravis)
• Clients who are on medication (to be discussed in your consultation)
• Clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding